Sunday, April 22, 2012

Smart Technology



This week we learned about new educational apps we can download for the iPads and that are useful to teach with in the classrooms along with Smartboard lessons.


Some apps I would use for my first grade class would be:
  •  Kid Apps: All in 1 : This app has Common Words, Letter Tracing, Number Tracing, etc. With this app, I could help kids that are behind to recognize sight words. Also Number Tracing would be great for kids that tend to flip their numbers backwards when they write.
  • My Spelling Test : With this app, you can input voice recordings along with the words. Taking spelling tests will become both fun and easy for my students!
A Samartboard lesson that I could use would be:
  • Gumball Math- Graphing, Addition, Subtraction : With this, I could introduce graphing to my first grade students. I also really liked the word problems. This would make it easier to show both adding and subtracting number sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment