Sunday, January 22, 2012

Make It Happen in 2012!

Three things that I would like to change or keep doing during this next semester will be:
 1. Maintain my grade up in Pre-AP Algebra 2. To be able to do that I would need to go in for tutorials if ever needed. Also, getting early to class to get a head start on my tests every Friday. By doing this I'll be getting the help I need and I'll have a better chance of acing my tests.

2. Get less tardies this semester. To do so I would need to wake up a little bit earlier to get to school on time. Doing this will help me not miss any class time because of tardy sweeps and be able to be exempt from my tests.  

3. Study and practice my French. Since French is getting a lot harder, I need to study more and not slack off. By doing that I will be able to get my work done and get good grades.

Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment